Welcome friends! On this post, you are going to witness the Mobdro Firestick setup on how to install Mobdro on Firestick here. We are going to describe the setup of Mobdro app on the Firestick platform applications and devices. This surely is a plus point for both as they are truly at a great advantage when used together.
Mobdro App is an application which provides its users the access to movies, latest programs and TV shows on their devices. With the Firestick devices, the users can operate a greater worth of searching for content with the help of Mobdro App on it.
So, those who are interested in the combination and wish to install Mobdro on Firestick shall continue with this article to know more on it.
Mobdro Firestick Setup Procedure
Firestick is a device brought about by the Amazon Inc. which is used for digital content transmission from the web to the TV or PC devices. It is used extensively with app’s support to navigate the web and to provide a proper layout of content. All this can be achieved by making use of the Mobdro Firestick combination.
In this article here, we have incorporated several methods for our users to go about the process. There is more than one method for our readers to install Mobdro on Firestick. So, go through all of them first and then select any one to execute the procedure. In the next section, you will see the method to do this process for your device.
Method 1: Using ES File Explorer
In this method, users are going to use the ES File Explorer application to download Mobdro. Here is what you have to do;
- Firstly, connect the Firestick to your TV and turn it on.
- Go to the settings of it and select “System -> Developer options“
- There you will have to turn “on” the ‘Unknown sources‘ options.
- Next, press the home screen button and search for the “ES File Explorer” application.
- You will get the results on the screen to which you will select “Get/download” option there.
- This will install the ES File Explorer file on your device.
- After installing the application, you need to launch it.
- In it, drop the menu to see the “Favorite” option on the top left corner.
- Select “Add” and in the new pop-up window enter the following path name: “https://lb.mobdro.sc/downloads/mobdro.apk“
- Save this path with a name like ‘Mobdro Firestick’ for example.
- Now, go to “more” option under settings and select “open with ES File Explorer“
- The path option will be on the screen in which you will select the path name “Mobdro Firestick” as we named it in the steps above.
- This will initiate the Mobdro on Firestick download and installation.
- As the installation completes, you will find the shortcut to the Mobdro App on the list of apps in Firestick.
With this, the ES File Explorer method to install Mobdro on Firestick setup is complete. You may feel that the process is lengthy but rest assured, it works perfectly well.
Method 2: Using Apps2Fire
In this method, we are going to make use of the Apps2Fire application to do the Mobdro Firestick setup. A few initial steps are the same as in the previous method that we just learned. Here is what you need to do here;
- Switch the Firestick ‘on’ and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Enter the “Developer options” and enable the “unknown sources” as well as the “ADB Debugging” option.
- With this change, you will be able to install apps from external sources other than the Amazon app store.
- After this, you will have to note the IP Address of your Firestick connection.
- To check this, go to “Settings -> System -> Network”
- You will find the IP Address there so note it down carefully somewhere as we will need it ahead in the process.
- Now, exit this menu and search for the ‘Apps2Fire’ app on your device. It can be found in the Google Play store easily.
- Then, search for the Mobdro App and download that too onto your Firestick. You will get the APK file of Mobdro which you will be able to download and install easily on Firestick.
- Now, launch the Apps2Fire application on your device and search the Mobdro app on its list.
- Once done that, you will have to enter the IP Address in the bar that is asked on the Apps2Fire app. This will match your Firestick configuration and allow the Mobdro App to launch on the Firestick.
This way, you will get the Mobdro Firestick setup for your devices. We assure you that if you use this method, the process will be simpler and faster than the above-mentioned one. Either of them you choose, you are bound to enjoy great entertainment features on the Mobdro on Firestick application.
Features of Mobdro on Firestick
With the Mobdro Firestick combination, you are going to enjoy Mobdro Firestick alot as this service will enhance the experience it brings to the users. Here are some of the perks that you are going to enjoy with this combination;
Ease of access to media content like movies, shows, Tv channels and programs.
Users can download any content they want, provided they have a storage device or card installed with Firestick.
Direct access to HQ resolution displays which hinders the use of Chromecast or other casting tools.
The Mobdro app allows users to stream Live channels like sports matches, Stage shows, etc.
Furthermore, the Mobdro Firestick setup also allows access to over 4000 feeds (Channels) with mixed language support for users around the world.
So, having all this might be just enough for an entertainment junky who wants all of this. It turns out that with so many options, users may never loose track of using this app. So, go through the methods that we’ve given you and enjoy this app to the fullest.
In the end, we just want to conclude this article by thanking our readers on completing this article. We hope that all the points in the article on how to install Mobdro on Firestick are clear to our readers. Moreover, if there is any kind of confusion or error here, please inform us at Mobdro App.