The Mobdro app is no doubt capable of providing the best of entertainment on the user’s device but it certainly fails with some issues. Despite this, there are solutions to each and every issue relating to it. We are here with this article on Mobdro Not Working Fix for Kodi, Chromecast, Android and PC devices so that our readers may get the complete set of solutions in one place.
There are certain issues that the developers have to look into but there are other’s which the users may conquer by themselves too. We will help you get through the issues with Mobdro on all these devices using this guide.
All you need to do is carefully go through the issues and solutions that we are going to discuss in the article.
Mobdro Common Issues & Solutions
For those who are new to Mobdro App, let me introduce you to this amazing application here first. It is an application for the Android devices which allows the access to the world of entertainment. It offers movies, shows, TV channels, and other entertainment features like sports, news, etc.
With the perfectness it has in the service, there are minor issues that users claim to face on the Mobdro app. Well, at times some issues are legitimate and can be resolved by the users concise and knowledge. In this section of the article, we have put up some common issues that you may encounter with the use of the app.
- Parse Error: In this mobdro error, the user will see a Parse error that describes the inability of your device to install the application on your Android device. The reason behind this error to appear is that the APK file that the user downloads may not be compatible with the minimum requirement of the device. Hence, to avoid this kind of errors always check for the system requirement before downloading the APK file of any application on your Android device.
- “Mobdro: No result Found” error: This error is due to neither the developer’s fault nor the user’s fault. It is an error where the screen reads the message “Mobdro: No results Found”. With this message, we get to know that the content from that particular resource has been removed. To overcome this, simply the users must search for the content from another search result. It may be that the file you wish to see is officially banned then despite the results on the app, you will not get any file.
So this is how you may tackle some of the issues on the Mobdro App. These issues were common and that is why we discussed them first. If you want to know the device specific issues and solutions then continue through the article details.
Mobdro Stopped Working for Firestick
We know that Mobdro is flexible enough to integrate with several devices and Softwares. With Amazon’s Firestick as well, the app performs amazingly well to bring out the services to its users. Although there are few shortcomings that we would like to discuss with you on the Mobdro Firestick combination. The following are the issues that may occur here:
- No stream or feed available: In this issue, what happens is that the App stops and reads the error as “Unfortunately Mobdro has stopped”. The issue may arise due to server issues or when the content that you wish to play is unavailable for viewing. You can easily tackle this by loading the same after some time or you can try to search for another source of the same result.
- Connection issues: These issues are predominant and they can occur with any device. It may sometimes happen that the servers are updating some feature of the Mobdro app and at that time you may encounter this issue. To tackle this, you need to allow the servers to get back strong and then continue with the use. Other than this, you can check your network connections and speeds to resolve the issue.
So, with the Firestick device, you see there are no major issues. Whatever the issues that remain may be from the Firestick device itself. If the issues persist, then try to re-install the Mobdro for Firestick device and then try to use it.
Fix for Mobdro on Android
This happens rarely when the applications in the Android device turn out to bring errors. The most common of errors that can occur on the Android device is the installation issue. This can be tackled with the installation of the correct or compatible APK file on the Android device. Also, confirm that the latest versions of the app usually have higher version requirements for Android.
As the users continue with the Mobdro App on their devices, with time the app version goes out of date. The servers may make background updates for the application but a software (version) update is also mandatory with time. So, in order to avoid glitches in the running app, you may want to check on the updates for Mobdro on their Main website.
Once the upgrade is done, the problems and errors will be resolved automatically. If there is any installation error, then you should check your device configuration settings. The option of “unknown sources” must be enabled to allow the installation of the app. The use of Android tablets is also predominant for Mobdro. It also displays similar issues where Mobdro not working on tablet devices come up.
It also displays similar issues where Mobdro not working on tablet devices come up. The solutions work the same for both the smartphone and the Tablet. If issues persist on your device, then try clearing the “cache” memory of the application under manage apps option in the settings menu. These points will definitely solve all the issues here.
Mobdro Installation failed for Kodi
It is no surprise that the Mobdro Add-on is also compatible with the Kodi player. The two together serve the most in the quality of service for the users. Unfortunately, it also is susceptible to errors which may trouble its users. On the Kodi platform, the app service works in form of an Addon that the users must install onto it.
The major issue with Mobdro on Kodi is the installation problem. You may face errors if you do not install the addon from the reliable sources in the correct way. We have put down the steps to correctly install Mobdro on Kodi for our readers here:
- In the Kodi Application, you will have to go to the File manager option followed by “Add source” option there.
- You need to enter the URL for the download of Mobdro app and allow the system to fetch the APK file.
- A zip file will download on your device and then you will use the Kodi app to run the zip extraction. This will trigger the installation of addon on Kodi.
- Finally, go to “Addons” option in Kodi and you will see the option there.
This is the correct manner to get the Mobdro Addon for the Kodi App. Simply follow these steps with careful attention to the Kodi version that must be the latest one. Once the installation is successful, you are likely to have no issues at all with the setup or on the use front.
Mobdro issues with PC device
There is no official Mobdro App file for the PC devices as we know it. For this reason, there are issues as people are tempted to download files for the use of the app on their devices. We would like to tell you that to get the Mobdro app on your PC, only the Android emulators are required. This is the only method for now that works to run the APK files of Mobdro app.
The issues here may arise due to an improper version installation attempt. If you are facing issues with your previously installed app, then you should follow these steps to install it on your PC;
- Firstly, you need to download the latest version of an Android emulator on your device. Here is the link to download the latest version of the Bluestacks application on your PC device.
- After downloading the file on your PC, you need to install it on your PC.
- After that, you will have to access the Bluestacks application app and launch it on your PC for setup.
- You have to enter your Google account details on the app so as to use it.
- Then, you will need the Mobdro APK file to run on the PC.
- Download the APK file on your PC from the official website of the application.
- After downloading the APK, right-click on it and select the “Open with” tab in the options.
- The Mobdro app will start installing onto the PC but on the Bluestacks application.
In some time, the users will get the Mobdro App on the Bluestacks application for the PC device. Only in this manner can the users get the process complete. If you follow the steps correctly then you will not face any issues regarding the Mobdro App on the PC.
Mobdro not working for Chromecast
Another extensive application of the Mobdro app is with the Chromecast as it supports the Google’s device to transfer the visuals to the TV screens. It is astonishing to see that also there are at times issues with this setup as well. There an be various reasons here. It may be a technical glitch or a network bummer.
One thing with the Chromecast is that there are certain updates that google always puts up on their services. Due to this, you will also have to update your app version and check for the Chromecast updates which follow. You can update Mobdro directly by visiting its official website where the version update is available.
Setting up the Chromecast is an easy task and does not need detailed explanations. Here are the steps for the same;
- The users will have to turn the Chromecast on when connected to the TV screens.
- Make sure that your Android device and the Chromecast are connected to the same network.
- Next, you will have to download and install the Mobdro App onto your Android device.
- Once that is complete, you will have to launch the app on your device.
- Then, play a video via the Mobdro app.
- Users will select the cast icon as shown here, and allow the device to scan for the appropriate Chromecast.
- Tap on your Chromecast and the screen will display the video that you were playing on your Android phone.
In this manner, your Android screencast will take place using Mobdro with Chormecast setup. If you go through these steps properly, you are certain to hit the bull’s eye in this process. Hence, on completing this, you will have interruption free access to movies and TV shows on your TV screen via Chromecast.
Therefore, I guess that all the major devices with the Mobdro setup issues are taken care off here today. We hope that this article reaches all the readers who wish to know the Mobdro Not Working Fix for Kodi, Chromecast, Android & PC devices. If any reader encounters an issue or wishes to raise a query then you can reach us at imobdroapp. Thank you.