SHAREit is one of the best file transfer application that is available on the Android Market. You can use it to transfer files across different platforms like Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. In this article about SHAREit APK Download for Android (SHAREit App), you will learn all about the app here.
SHAREit for Android is a free file transfer application from Lenovo is a well known company known for manufacturing computers and smartphones among other electronics. The app is available for all the platforms including Android, iOS, Windows PC and smartphone, and Mac OS. Mobdro APK guide is also available here.
Considering it is available for all the platforms, cross-platform file transfer won’t be a problem anymore. In the following sections, we will give you tutorials on how to downlaod and install SHAREit on your Android device. You will also learn about the features of the app.
SHAREit APK Download
Fortunately, the app is available on the Google Play Store and most of all, its free to download and use. Google Play is basically the first place that people go looking for apps and games. You can also install the app by SHAREit APK which you can get from the official website of the app. Let’s see both of the methods in a simple and effective way.
|Download Size||5.54 MB|
|Features||Limitless platform to share data|
|Developers||SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd|
|Latest Update||May 23, 2017|
Google Play Method
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Then, open the search bar from the top-right corner where you can see the search icon.
- Type SHAREit in the bar and hit Enter.
- Select the app from the result list which will take you to the download page.
- Then you just have to tap on the “Install” button to install it on your phone.
This is the most easy way to install SHAREit for Android. If the Play Store doesn’t respond properly, or shows server issues, then you can use the alternate method which we have explained below.
SHAREit APK method
You have to keep in mind that applications from sources other than the Google Play Store are considered to be third-party sources. And Android blocks third-party installations. So, to allow the installation, you have to turn on the Unknown Sources from Settings> Security.
- First of all, get the APK from the below-mentioned link which is taken from the official website.
Download SHAREit APK from here
- The download will start once you click the link.
- Once the download is complete, you have to tap on the APK file to install it on your phone.
This will install SHAREit on your Android in a matter of seconds. You can use either of the methods as both of them work perfectly fine and you get the app for free in both the instances.
SHAREit for Android Features
SHAREit is a media and file sharing application for the Android platform and other platforms as well. You can transfer as many files as you want on any platform. There are many other features as well in the app. We will have a little discussion on them in this specific part of the article. Mobdro Premium APK Download process is also made available here.
The features are great and that is one of the reasons that the app is as famous as it is right now.
- Transfer files from one device to another at lightning fast speeds.
- The makers of this app have said that the transfer speed in this app is almost 200 times faster than the conventional Bluetooth file sharing.
- Share music, videos, documents, and files with almost any kind of formats. You can even send entire folders to save time.
- There are no size restrictions which allows transfer of files irrespective of their size.
- Cross-platform support allows users to transfer files between smartphones to PC and PC to PC.
- SHAREit eliminates the need for USB cables and Ethernet cables.
- The app also allows you to clone your entire phone, which includes contacts, call logs among other stuff.
These were the features of SHAREit APK when you install it and use it on your phone. It is one of the best file transfer apps on the Android market right now.
With this we end our discussion on the and with it, our post on SHAREit APK Download for Android (SHAREit App). Now, if you have any queries about the app or if you want to leave feedback on the matter.